Thursday, July 19, 2012

Multi-dimensional!

One day, I thought I woke up in a different universe. A couple of things were... off. It was like I quantum tunneled across the multi-verse. Don't laugh! It's a real effect! Look it up! They did an experiment with photons! My brain switched from one body to another, consciousness trading places. I know there are an infinite number of universes, but only a finite number of Marcs. For the record, not all of them are security guards. The law of probabilities say at least a couple of them have to get laid. This is all science too, because Stephen Hawking put his stamp on it!

1 comment:

  1. When Marc refers to Quantum tunneling he is actually referring to anal sex. Most likely with another man, which he may believe is alien anal probing.

    Lord Master Moure

    ReplyDelete