Thursday, August 1, 2013

Midgets... both hilarious and arousing.

I think I would like to be a midget pimp. I could rent them out to truck drivers, like from a Red Box type of thing. Then, if the truck drivers get pulled over by highway patrol, they could stash them under their seat. I would have to have both sexes available since half of truck drivers are gay. I wonder if they would fit in a mailbox. I would probably have to find a way to fit in some AC. The midgets would come with anti-bactarial wipes so the user could clean them afterwards. No, those will have to be purchased extra, like a dollar a wipe. A buyer could also purchase optional dog treats to reward the midgets for a job well done. Don't worry though, I won't make them work like eight days a week. I'm not a mad man. I might have to start this business venture in another country.

No comments:

Post a Comment