Sunday, January 16, 2011

Zombies

On a similar topic to ghosts, I've been thinking a lot about zombies lately. More specifically, I've been considering how to make myself some zombies.

Hookworm toxoplasmosis with an accelerated rabies trait. That would be my designer zombie virus. It also floods the brain with bz type hallucinogen and flight or fight response. I could design it on Plumb Island. Maybe along with some top secret black syphilis for good measure. I could tie it all together with xenobiological agents from Lab 51, like zeta reticulan feces. That's how you make a zombie! It would definitely work!

Except for the whole reanimation thing. Well, maybe that's where the alien fecal matter comes into play. Maybe I'll put in a bio-luminescent trait from jellyfish into the virus somewhere. You know, for the holidays. Glow-in-the-dark zombies! Maybe make them bark too. You know, for a trademark, signature thing.

As long as they don't sprout a barnacle covered tentacle, all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment