Friday, April 19, 2013

Cross Species Genetics

An eagle, or something similar, recently swooped down at me. Not sure if it intended to attack me in order to claim my sweet eye juices, or it desired to carry me away to its young. Either way, it got me thinking. If I had my own race of human/eagle children, I could use them to do my bidding.

The problem with cross-species breeding is that the male of one species has to be smaller than the female of the species you are trying to breed it with. That means it would not be as simple as me having sex with a female eagle. However, if I could breed a male eagle with a female elephant, perhaps I could make an eagle creature large enough for me to breed with. That could work. I hope my children will enjoy the taste of regurgitated hummus.

No comments:

Post a Comment